Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Not my thing...

There are many examples where I find myself unsuitable for this generation. I hate speed, I love writing letters,  I prefer punctuality,  I rarely let my anger go out of control and I hate loud celebrations. May be many of you will nod in agreement but sometimes I go on blabbering about my ideals  in such brazen way, it's scary. I was told yesterday that I have very strong opinions n I stick to them, my elder brother went into shock mode hearing this..I rarely get vocal about my opinions when the other side consists of my elders; whereas my discussions gets very lively with the same age people. Right from childhood,  I was asked to be friends with the people with high intellect but I was never specifically told to be friends with good people. Maybe my folks knew that I ll find good people. This thing always confuses me when ther comes a fork for choosing path to intelligent person n good person. Combination of both in one in quite rare. And I try to be one of those rare minds, even though I know that I am not intelligent but I can be good..:-)
Tell me what you try to be..

Will be back again soon.
Mrunal

1 comment:

  1. Always choose good because in the end you will always remember the person who was good to you not the smartest person you met on this planet. I personally want to be a intelligent human being and goodness is something which should be self-imbibed in all human beings but hardly is that the case. SIGH!

    ReplyDelete