Wednesday, May 21, 2014

No idea what's going on!!

Hi there,

I really want to get out of here, I really do. I cannot think of anything nowadays, I just wanna end this. But end what? my job,  my work, my life, my existence, what??? No idea.. Maybe this is a phase of the working career when you suddenly realise that life is not about working, life is not about getting paid, life is not about shopping, it is about making your minutes count. I want to make my minutes count but i cannot go on like this. I work diligently, I enjoy a social life and then I get a peaceful sleep. But in the night i cannot count on ething that i did in the whole day which i can be proud of. What am I doing? I blank and numb all over, i get fuzzy over little things, i get influenced easily, and i screw all the chances of getting decent life partner.My friend says that i am looking for the answers outside instead of looking for them inside. But how do i do that, looking inside myself? How?

Somebody better answer me, because i m clueless. These days i usually clueless about everything. What's happening? I am insecure, dont know what for. This is not what i had expected out of my life. Is anybody listening to this SOS message? This is really a life threatening situation.

God!!!

Desperately in need of miracle,

Mrunal

No comments:

Post a Comment