Thursday, September 12, 2013

"You are annoyingly Honest"

My blog "Annoyingly Happy" seems to hit many people and in reply of what I wrote, I got the comment quoting "why dont you write on title Annoyingly Honest because that's what you are." Then I introspected and found out that I am really freakingly Annoyingly honest..
I go crazy with even a thought of breaking a simple rule, be it a traffic rule or returning a single penny of change to shopkeeper. It took ages for my friends for convincing me to bunk a lecture in college. In any exam, I stop writing after stipulated time even if the invigilator do not collect my paper. Now when I m writing this, even I am finding myself a little annoying. Sometimes, I get the comment that you are born in wrong century. Now that's little out of line comment because I can quote numerous examples from all centuries where people were doing dishonesty..mmm..Now that concludes that I don't belong anywhere,huh?? Shit,really??
So,what to do, its who I am. I wont call myself weird yet again. Been there,done that.
May be I am not from this world!
Anyways, I declare myself freakingly annoyingly Honest.

From another world,
Mrunal

No comments:

Post a Comment