Monday, September 2, 2013

Eyes speak Louder!!!way Louder!!

Hello..
As the title say,its quite obvious that recently I.found out a great tool(which was there in market from millennia) to identify the things which are not disclosed by speech and i.e. EYES Thank you,applaude appreciated..:-)
So,be it the raw dark eyes or warm chocolate colored eyes,they speak a lot especially when the person is bursting to say somethink but can't. Also, I created a theory that the way of seeing something or the drop/fall of eyelids say a lot. If someone's eyes bore into you while talking, expect a quick analysis report. Also, the wide opened eyes are of naughty and cunning person. I can now find the person's core nature from the eyes. The warm eyes are those which has a soft liquid surface. And warm eyes possessing people are generally good at heart. Of course,these are my theories. Those who know me can tell what my eyes convey.
You are welcome to reply ..

Will be back with a new tool..(hopefully which is still undiscovered)

Love,
Mrunal

2 comments:

  1. You write with so much enthusiasm I like that :-)
    On a funnier note I would ask you to watch Taher Shah's (Pakistani Sensation)
    "Eye to Eye " ... It is one of the worst lyrics i have ever heard but go ahead listen to it you will ROFL for sure. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8uK_mWnbr4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calm and composed reflects inner peace..

    ReplyDelete