Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Forgiven and forgotten. ..

I am embracing this toughest task and asking you to join me...Haa,it  seems as if I am driving a social cause for improvement of this society, but I am not. I am asking people who got hurt by my actions. I am asking you to forgive me and if you cannot do that,  at least forget me. I cannot be brazen to  face you all without apologizing.  Since some of us are not even on the talking terms,  so accept my apology here.
A very popular animated movie has a dialog "oh yes, past can hurt. But either you can run from it or learn from it." But it is not easy to learn frm the past because the thing which is to learn do stabs you at the same point like it did in the past.
Each person has some share of daily pains inflicted by the past. Maybe a person, memories or something reminds us of it everyday. But you can never be happy fully if one portion of your heart remains stuck in the past and bleeds. Maybe be the apology can help you get over the past..I am trying the same, I will be never forgiven in the worst case but I ll be at peace with myself.
Forgetting is easy when no piece when you have no grudge attached with the person. Grudges are ugly, they haunt the peace and howl in the mind..Let them go, let the person of ur grudge realize his fault..and even if he doesn't,  you have got nothing to lose..
People, please forgive me whenever I was at fault. .

Counting on you,
Mrunal

No comments:

Post a Comment