Thursday, May 22, 2014

You wanna be rich..

In the coming few months, one thing that is definitely going to happen is the 360° turn that life's gonna make. Have we all not known about the fact that everything happens for a reason, if I am failing then it's also happening for a reason.  That's a very convenient and easy explanation that we can give to ourselves;for what's coming next is not known to us. I would love to dream very high but that doesn't make my capacity go high.
As you go on aging , you get the crunch out of your life. I am more than happy for my happy and uncompetitive childhood unlike today's generation because those years contributed a lot to my development and added treasures to my memories. Neither i care if I achieved good grades in my school, nor I care about my fellow classmates current status' in the society.
Likewise, I don't care what my position will be in the coming years or where I go for spending my holidays. What I care are the people whom I gonna remember in the coming years and with whom I would love to share my holidays wherever it may be.
Let your behavior decide your future because that's the way it is supposed to be decided. And believe me, if you can proudly call yourself a good person at heart, you are richer than 80% of the people and happier than 95% of the people.

"Maana apni jeb se faqeer hai, fir bhi yaaro dil ke hum ameer hai"

Jeena isi ka naam hai,
Mrunal

No comments:

Post a Comment