Saturday, February 27, 2016

Inner Peace

Master Shifu from Kungfu Panda meditates to attain inner peace. I kept on thinking why inner peace is required. We all think and get into conflicts with the voices in our head like ‘This is not fair, I deserve more ‘or ‘I shouldn’t do this as it is wrong’ and many more arguments go on in our heads. We give explanations and points to convince ourselves and then make peace with our mind. Inner peace is the state of mind when you don’t need convincing because there is nothing which can put you in conflict mode. Remember the humour and dialogues of Master Oogway who had attained inner peace, though turtles are naturally gentle and well-i-am-under-my-shell  kind of creatures. 

Sometimes the outcome is so important that you get into ‘inner peace’ mode throughout the journey, and sometimes the people are worth your best mind-mode. Why people like Prakash Baba Amte seem so content always? I think because he has a greater cause to fulfil and his mind has made peace with it. So even there are million difficulties in his way, his peaceful mind overcome each of those.

 I promptly put my mind on no-conflict mode for the people who seem willing to do same for me. And believe me, it takes every ounce of your energy to switch on to that mode. You see the pattern emerging itself, which encourages you to put your best foot forward and expect the same in return. In this case, even if you do have some things to worry about, you are happy with things that you have without any conflict or debate in mind. Very few people can motivate you to do that.   


I hope you find the cause which puts your mind out of misery and focus on the outcome. And I certainly hope that you find the person who gives you amazing feeling called Inner Peace. Well, I found mine.

Concentrating on that person,
Mrunal

No comments:

Post a Comment