Saturday, April 16, 2016

Work buddies a.k.a. fun buddies!!!

Well, I started working four years back, unknown to the world where people daily spend 9 hrs at one place and wait for the salary day like farmers wait for rains in India. First year went on analyzing the work place and settling down. After then, I started enjoying work and the processes along with bonding with the team. When the team became a group of friends, I can hardly tell. So the three years went on becoming the most memorable working period. And when I had to leave the company , I was not leaving only  the workplace, I was leaving behind the place which holds the significance because of that time spent there with special people. I was heartbroken.
 
While working with new group of people , I keep on thinking the stuff we used to enjoy while working earlier and I'd like to share a few things. Sometimes the work load was very much and we shared a laugh while distributing that work. Sometimes, there we were laughing over the some comment from the client for some colleague. And there was one colleague of us who usually had fear of unknown and had very timid, skeptical character. We used to laugh now and then over that, and we can still remember everything about that person, thanks to the endless discussions we had. Teasing each other over something became inseparable part of our work life. Working over weekends was fun, because we could turn the music on high volume and work while shouting over each other. We used to enjoy outings after work, go on trips and trekking. Stupid, really stupid pranks were part of our day daily. The seniors in the team hardly ever showed off their seniority. Ratings and appraisals hardly mattered in those days. Then we all grew up and apart moving to other firms. 

I never realized then how much I am learning while just 'hanging out' with friends in office, but now I am. That was the time of having fun while working. I could not care any less about rest of the people in the company, and i am not an ounce regretful about that. When I think about those days, it starts like a slideshow and it brightens me up. Someday i will find a way to articulate exact things that we did, just to keep it as a memory.
 
This post will sound cheesy and sloppy but I couldn't help gushing over the times i have spent enjoying in the office. I am very sure that people whom i have shared these times will laugh over this post and tease me till the end of my life. 

Viewing the slideshow in full screen mode,
Mrunal


2 comments:

  1. guess what I'd actually thought of making fun of this but then came the line "I am very sure that people whom i have shared these times will laugh over this post and tease me".... so i changed my mind ��
    y wud i do something tht u can think i can do ����

    ReplyDelete