Thursday, October 13, 2016

Motivation to get up!!

After a long time, I am feeling motivated to write. There were thoughts going on in my mind but there was no fuelling motivation to keep 2 hours aside from a day and put the mind in a meditative mode. I think people do what they do for either of the two reasons, prize or conscience. Being driven by the prize is like a competition where you concentrate on winning. If you are driven by conscience then you are likely to get out of the comfort zone by choice not because the rules say so. In my case, I get up early to cook daily because I feel motivated by my conscience and the routine where I get ready to go to work (which I sometimes don’t like) is driven by the prize of my salary.
You have got to find motivation strong enough to keep u up throughout the day. The urge to learn is a great kind of motivation and so is a desire to teach. I have seen people leaving the comfortable jobs to teach in rural areas just like I have seen people learning new technology at the age of 86.
Motivating others is an art, it requires confidence and mastery over communication. You have got to appreciate the leaders of terrorist groups. They are never low on the people; people who gladly offer their lives for a cause which still is unknown. Just imagine their motivation power and how effectively communicated their purpose is.
Sometimes motivation is not enough to keep going, you need courage too. Even if I am motivated, what wonder can I do if I am afraid to face the hurdle or consequences?  

Find the motivation for yourself, to keep u going and doing something truly great.

Find the motivation in a person or a thought or a thing or trophy, but find it.


-Mrunal

No comments:

Post a Comment