Sunday, September 1, 2013

"Annoyingly Happy"

Hey.. Hi..
So today I came across one term 'Somebody is annoyingly happy'..So listening to that, i was like Oh what the heck..A person is happy and it is annoying for some person, that's too bad..Nothing can be too valuable than making your self happy but it's too precious when some person is atleast trying to making you happy . This is rare these days .. SO next time , you feel like crying but some other person is trying to get you back ur smile, be courteous and smile back even when u feel like screaming and yelling from inside...Dont ruin the feeling and charm of that person because next time if he/she tries to console or make somebody else laugh, he/she would remember ur face and think 'Didnt I make her/him more miserable with my stupid jokes..I need to  stop this."..

Now I can think of like 500 incidents when my friends or sister were trying to make me smile and I slammed them.. Also, I can count like 5 incidents when I tried to make somebody smile..Oh Shit, that's making me feel guilty..I should start a serach of unhappy people and try my super happy ' sorry Annoyingly Happy' charm on them.:)

Will be back soon with a good count..

Mrunal

1 comment:

  1. Waiting for count.. I know it will be a big count. All the Best

    ReplyDelete