Monday, September 9, 2013

"Happiness around me"

Honestly saying, I dont see myself laughing a lot but i definitely see myself smiling a lot..Whether it's because of good weather,good people,just a pretty flower or a smiling kid. Often I dont realize that I am smiling unless somebody point out. Earlier in this month I was asked by my friend why I am smiling when I was looking at a small girls fighting over which game to play. And then finally they concluded that they should not fight,instead tell each other their favourite colors. So the discussion went in different direction all together. This was so innocent act.

Some time I smile at some things thinking that this is a part of a bigger plan..Sounds like a detective..Can't help,though..Part of my weirdness. Like if I find a thing at not its usual place, I keep on thinking why its like this and then I conclude that this is a part of a bigger plan.. See how I resolve things. I am proud of some things which I own like Resolving things in this way is my favourite..

Tell me yours!!!

Be back soon,
Mrunal

No comments:

Post a Comment