Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Need of good people"

This is written strictly for those who still consider themselves to be in queue to achieve perfection. For those who are already either perfect or consider themselves to be the precious creation of God,this isnt for you and I am too negligeable in front of you to be writing this,kindly ignore..
So,now and then, I refuse to say anything nice just because of anger,jealousy or pride. And I feel very satisfied after doing that but then some good warm eyes(according to my theory,those belong to good people) bore into mine and ask questions. That's where I need some good people around. Even if I refuse to be entirely wholly good at heart because this world denies that kind of existence,I surely search for these kinda people..For what?? To keep me grounded,to find n drill down some hidden good things in myself. Even if I cannot find a person who is nice in every aspect, I try to find the nicest things in him/her.
What more to add is sometimes the person really is unaware of all his qualities. And a little awakening call for those people proves healthy,believe me..Try appreiciating your loved ones,it will work like magic. Even if they dnt show it,they will definitely smile over that.
And smile,my friends, is one the best thing you can gift anyone.
Go ahead and appreciate this blog if u liked it and gift me a smile..

Smiling,
Mrunal

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mrunal....I read few of your blogs, those are really nice...keep it up girl :) :)

    Why don't you publish them, may be you can start with any newspaper blog? Think over it.

    ReplyDelete